To provide resources, support, and advocacy for students
working to implement peer education programs around consent and sexuality at their schools.
- We believe students have the right to be involved in their own education.
- We believe that students deserve inclusive and honest information about sexuality.
- We believe that young people are capable of making healthy choices when we have the resources.
- We believe that students are experts in their own experiences, and that we can learn from each other.
- We believe that students should have access to free confidential resources and spaces.
- We believe that a community thrives when all members of that community are safe and respected. We don’t tolerate and work to counter sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism and other forms of oppression.
© 2020 Respect(Ed) Peer Education Program | Website Developed and Designed by Jenna Everard and Catherine O'Brien